Many people are selecting Costa Rica as a top destination to visit. The natural beauty of the Costa Rica paradise is enveloped in its two oceans and exotic beaches. However, as with any destination, it is important to make sure you are aware of the Do’s and Don’ts to help you enjoy this paradise.
- Contact Mahogany Travel to book your vacation to Costa Rica.
- Learn a little Spanish so that you can communicate with the locals.
- Make sure you are flying into the correct airport – San José’s Juan Santamaría Airport (SJO)
- Research the laws of the land and follow them.
- Pack a poncho or rain jacket, not an umbrella.
- Try not to visit during Christmas and Easter. Hotels, flights, and ground transportation prices are expensive and hard to obtain.
- Drugs and prostitution maybe plentiful. Do not be surprised by this and do not indulge.
- Do not eat or smell anything from strangers, on the street, or taxis.
- Do not take shortcuts. Drive on the right roads.
- Do not forget that this is a tropical area. Do not be alarmed by the bugs and insects you WILL encounter.
Costa Rica, like many other destinations, offers a wonderful experience. Stay aware of your surroundings and take in the beauty that it has to offer!